Sunday, January 15, 2012

body aches, body aches...

I can't help but wonder if this is the universes way of fucking with me? I have five days to go. FIVE DAYS! And tonight the body aches and headache have set in full force just like they used to. It happens every Sunday to some extent and maybe after 11 months I'm just used to it, but about an hour ago or so I started hurting and it's taking over my whole body. It's exactly the "flu like symptoms" they warn you about when discussing treatment. It feels ridiculous to even post about this seeing how treatment is SO close to being over but for the sake of having a blog and doing what I do, I felt the need to share. Besides, I fucking hurt and no matter what friends or family I complain to, not a single one of them can make me feel any better physically so I'll just vent away here! Time to take a bath and listen to some music, maybe curl up on the couch and just pass out. Somehow sleeping on my couch seems like a better idea than my bed at the moment, even with the absence of a television in my living room. Thank god this is almost over!

1 comment:

  1. Kvetch away... That's what the blog is for, and you know I will listen...

    ReplyDelete