Saturday, November 5, 2011

Another Insurance Update...this time it's good news!

I finally heard back from Short Term Disability! Good lord it has felt like a year has passed just dealing with this issue alone, but I suppose it's only been a month and a half or so, anyway...

The appeal was approved!!! They have reinstated my claim and have agreed to pay me until November 30th and I should hear back from them either Monday or Tuesday about what my options are for after Nov. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am right now! Granted I won't fully believe it until the money hits my checking account, but still. Such a relief! As far as I'm concerned they should be paying me through January but after all the shit they've put me through this much is better than nothing which is what I was starting to expect. Guess it goes to show that staying patient and continuing to take action when I can is finally paying off!!

On a quick medication/side effect note: Tonight's shot was one of the worst I've had to deal with! When the shot was only half way expensed I felt a wave of nausea sweep over me and by the time I was done thought I might pass out. I still don't feel well but the major extreme reaction has subsided. Time to take my pills and call it a night! Up until right now I've actually felt pretty good this week. Let's hope I go back to that come morning, I was starting to get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment