Friday, March 11, 2011

One month down, ten to go

This has by far been the longest month of my life. I am however,  extremely grateful to have the chance to heal and possibly even clear this silent killer of a virus that sits inside me.

This has been a rough week. Wednesday was the worst, yesterday a bit better and today somewhere in the middle. Now I get to take my shot tonite and go through the motions all over again. I may appear to be bitching, I suppose I am, but I also know this will be over soon enough and seeing how much its teaching me about myself I already know its worth all of the pain and frustration.

I'm making myself go for walks on my lunch hour. Now that the sun is out I don't mind. I think its helping a little with the fatigue too. Not instantly but toward the end of my day I notice I'm not as exhausted as normal.

Ok off to walk for a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment